About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Commission, WIP, and some sketches

Hey guys, here's a commission I finished recently, it's been on my site for a little while, figure I may as well post it here.




Aaannd here is a preview for a personal painting. Which will sadly be put on hold again because I have work to do. :< (I started it in like... august or something. srsly.)




Aaand heres some sketches. First is of a mer... thing. Someone suggested a mermaid of my own creation and I guess I got a little carried away. The second is of a character I neglect, Raya. Oooh poor thing.




thanks fer lookin <3

6 comments:

Minh Do said...

Ooh I don't think you've shown me the last pic before! I should have to visit here often for secret pictures XD

Bao Pham said...

Great stuff!
Love seeing your secret stash.

クイエン said...

Amazing work as ever!

Katie said...

eheee thanks guys :) <3

sammea said...

i love the way u CG.its so amazing.i especially like the white haired girl . =)

Vesea said...

That's great.
I love the colors you use. :)