About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mold is gross.

Lots of new (but actually old) art today posted in the gallery section of my site. It's new to you folks, I just haven't posted much in a while.

I have to share something that happened to me today, it was probably the grossest thing that has happened to me in a while so... here we go. This morning my boyfriend and I woke up early to take my little brother to the airport, his holiday visit ended today. I was still very tired, and I mean VERY tired. I grabbed half of a bagel and threw it in the toaster, it toasted and I spread cream cheese on it, I bit it, and that's when I tasted it. MOLD. Oh god, it was nasty, I spit out what was in my mouth and looked at the bagel. How I missed the gross fuzzy white and green stuff on the bottom is beyond me. My god. People always check your food before you eat it. ALWAYS.

Recently I decided to license some of my art to... well anyone who wants to use it. PSP groups and the like, I really wasn't sure before how to go about that stuff, I felt bad not letting people use my art so I let them... but at the same time it sucks not getting payment and rarely getting credit, so I'm trying out Artistic Minds Inc. wish me luck! :)

Anyway, not much else is new. Work work work. Though since my last entry I've decided on getting a new PC instead of the Cintiq.. someday I'll get a Cintiq though. Someday.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Pretty picture :3
Anyway look at the bright side of eating mold : that's medicine after all, you should be healthy now :D

Way to go for licensing your work, you deserve to get paid for your talent.

Katie De Sousa said...

Thanks holly~! It may be medicine but man... did it ever make me sick. Funny how that works XD