About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sci-Fi Lady

A commission I did recently of a Sci-Fi Lady! She was fun to paint, I even made up a song about her while I was painting. It went a little something like this..

SciFi Laaaady
Oh, SciFi Laaaddyyyyyy
You're just standing there, in your armour, and stuff
Fighting aliens probably
SCIFI LADEH!
I would fight aliens with yooouuu
oooh oh oh OH!


Yeah, I don't know why I'm an illustrator, I should obviously be a songwriter, lol.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Veeeeery pretty :) She made me think of your shephard at first. Which reminds me : how is the tutorial thing going ?

jaw^vvd said...

Hahahaha!

Funny..!

She looks cool, like something outta starship troopers..

Ms,Shatia Hamilton said...

YAY! I found you! Blogger is the only thing I can access at work, LOL!

It feels so good to see your art again *A*! I miss chatting with you~~ You get better with each new piece and I'm super excited about this artbook of yours. The next time I get to chat with you I'm going to tackle you with questions about texturing. When I try to do textures they just look like a bunch of crosshatches and blotches. XD I guess I'll get there with more practice.

Keep up the greatness *hugs*!

Bao Pham said...

Nicely done!
the song I mean ;}

pablo pablo said...

Very good all works, Katie!
Congrats

nideep said...

lov ur works, katie!!

pinckz said...

Very cute :)

I would buy that song... ;)

DVUS said...

That's awesome! And I love the song, too!

D