About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring

Inspired by the lovely warm weather lately~ this is a WIP probably for the forest book.
I wish the colors here were so vibrant, it's spring but the whole city is grey still, maybe in another month... :)

Going for a more graphic illustration style merged with like.. my own sort of classic looking painting style. If that makes any sort of sense anyway haha, it'll be kind of like my Marionette piece and Tom Thumb.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Amazing work, the colors are great ^-^

Ashley R. D. said...

Ooo I like the springy colors =)
And I do enjoy this style you're doing.

Brittani Kelzenberg said...

lovely start. I can't wait to see the finished product. The colors are lovely.

Bao Pham said...

I'm getting cavity just looking at this XD. The colors are beautiful. Can't wait to see how it turns out.