About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Busy

Hi guys,
I am just updating to say I have been not able to reply to as many comments, notes or emails lately, my boyfriend and I got some exciting news and we may be moving to a new province VERY soon if everything works out. I'm busy finding a new apartment, relearning french and trying to find someone to sublet our current place... oh golly and then the actual moving part is soon to come. So I'm just letting people know that if you've e-mailed me or whatever and I haven't replied I will soon!

Thanks for the patience!

3 comments:

agustin said...

That's awesome news, katie (: I've sent you a couple of e-mails some time ago and you never answered, but I still love you, ahah :D Good luck!

Clau said...

That's some exciting news :D

Jose Ramos said...

you´re a artist with very talent.
.I´ve benn watching your blog , and you got a lot interesting stuff.
.See u , and i hope getback soon