About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wood elf doodle

Just a doodle today between work and my new addiction to Dragon Age Origins (bioware I love you so much, you have no idea).

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my oil studies, I started another one in class, a woman in a dress, and my teacher scolded me for choosing something too easy. "You could paint that with your eyes shut using your left foot!" she said, LOL. I'll have to pick something more challenging next time. I'll have to go outside my comfort zone of ladies in dresses, haha. I am scared, but excited. I'm not sure what I will try though, maybe something with animals? Or architecture, I'm sure either would drive me crazy because I suck at them equally. :D

Anyway, back to drawing.

3 comments:

Renan Leema said...

Fantastic! Your oil paint is wonder...

picchar said...

Waaahhh Dragon Age! Love that game >.< I'm putting off finishing it by trying to complete all the side quests... Don't want it to end!

beks said...

;O Try a manly man in a lumberjack outfit... that seems something out of your comfort zone! XD