About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Aneria the dead girl

To the left is a recent commission I did. The character belongs to a Megan F. who is super sweet and patient. This character is dead, as you probably deduced given the autopsy scars and greyish complexion. She was super fun to paint, I want to paint more dead girls now, hehe!

Reference was used for this. I should always use reference, though sometimes I just get lazy and sloppy and don't. Bad Katie. Bad.

I Recently read the novel Jane Bites Back by Michael Thomas Ford. It was cute, clever, and very funny. It's about Jane Austen if she were living among us today as a Vampire. Since both Jane Austen and Vampires are pretty hot right now you really can't go wrong!

Though I have a message for the author, if he stumbles across my blog, people DO like Fanny Price... :(

Until next time!

No comments: