About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

photo studies

Just a couple studies I did recently, referenced some photos I found on the interwebs. I need to find time to do some master studies, and maybe some more film-still studies... those LOTR ones were crazy fun. :3

I'm still working on the Cho and Sona piece, I'm recording the whole thing so it's taking a lot longer than normal... every little while I have to stop and merge/save the video which takes a billion years. :P

8 comments:

Agustin said...

Are you freaking serious....you're so good. That's it.
PS: your creepy fan is one year older today, ha!

prince Jc said...

these two are good!!! super like!

Vinisha said...

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
oil Painting

darte said...

very nice work...
your new friend of brazil
see you soon

ladodgers3327 said...

You do some really nice artwork,Which leads me to ask,Can you do Kayle nude?

Katie said...

Kayle.. that's the fat one witht he beard who throws barrels right? I'll get right on it.

Joao Takada said...

kayle is that female winged paladin

SurrealDiv said...

Lovely studies :)