About Me

My photo
Canada
I'm a concept artist/illustrator.

Friday, February 25, 2011

League of Legends

Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence, I've been quite busy since last Nov.
I don't have time to write a long blog entry, and I probably wouldn't write one even if I had time, I'd rather play the sims or something. Besides, art blogs are for the pictures, not the writing (at least this one is). So here is some art~

These paintings were done for Riot Games, for the game League of Legends (which is awesome and I'm still really addicted to it)
Both paintings have been released, and luckily the awesome dudes at Riot are cool with me sharing my work here on my blog. :D



High Command Katarina is a skin for the character Katarina, whom I never really play because I'm too scared to play assassin characters. Ranged DPS or support for me please!

Karma's beautiful lotus skin, I was so happy when Riot showed me this design, LoL was in serious need of some awesome Geisha skins! Karma, with her fans, was so perfect for it!

That is all for now, though I've done like a gazillion more paintings for LoL, I'm so excited for them to be released so I can share them. :D

11 comments:

SurrealDiv said...

Love the intense colors and atmosphere you've put these characters in. :)

frida said...

Omg, I can't believe you were the one who painted that! They look fantastic, especially the Katarina one. I play LoL too, I love it! :) GJ

Preston Farr said...

Great work Katie. I enjoy watching the art spotlights of your work. :) Sorry to hear about the hard drive space/photoshop crashing mishap~ :/ What ended up happening?

reinah said...

I absolutely love the lighting and detail of High Command Katerina-- I have a few of her skins and am considering learning to play her again so I can get that one! :3

Agustin said...

Are you serious?! That's amazing; the first picture is breathtaking and I love its lighting and sharpeness. And gah, so many details. You're gooooooood.

Senekha said...

These are spectacular!!!! And I love your livestream, I've been watching a lot of the videos lately and they're pretty inspiring :) TY for sharing!

NĂ¢nci Tavares said...

You have so much talent! :DD

SkittleJuice said...

My favorite Katarina skin solely for your artwork.

You are awesome. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Pia N said...

They are amasing

Tennessee Martin said...

You're work is incredible. :) Thanks for the beautiful contribution to the history of our society.

yh said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior